Friday, May 19, 2006

Update from Heidi

The latest word from dad (via mom) is that he has caught a pretty bad virus. He doesn't feel well, he's away from his family, and he left for the field again this morning. He has only a few more days in the states. I know he appreciates all of the comments you leave and emails you send. The Matties...oh the Matties...long time friends of my parents left this link. It may take a few to load, but its well worth the wait. Turn up the music and let the pictures encompass you. Tissues beside the computer may be advisable if you are a blubbering emotional mess like I am...and maybe even if you're not! Thanks for all of your support. Christ be with you...Heidi

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home