Wednesday, August 31, 2005

A Long Day


My day began early. I woke up at 4:19 and after devotions, coffee and my shaving routine I was off to St. Francis Hospital to visit with a member who is having by pass surgery. When I arrived she had just be taken to the OR so I visited with her family for a couple of hours. At about 9:00 I went to McConnell Air Force Base and began my in processing into the Air Force Reserve. I am the Group Chaplain for the 931st ARG at McConnell. It feels good to belong to a military organization again. I began my career inthe Air Force Reserve and I will end it there as well. http://public.mcconnell.amc.af.mil/Index.htm

After a couple of hours of this I wen back to the hospital to see how Alice came through surgery. She did very well thanks be to God.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds liek a busy day Dad! Hope the week slows down a little. Any comments upcoming about Katrina?

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home