Sunday, August 28, 2005

This is a day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it! On this Sunday I am basking in the glow of a fantastic event yesterday. It was the 10th Anniversary of Topeka's Safe Streets program. There were several hundred people there and the folk with whom I worked to get the program started. It has to be a high point for my ministry to see a vision realized. Now, I need to do the same thing here in Wichita.

Today will be a full day as I lead worship in the morning and then meet with a family this afternoon about a funeral. O the life of a pastor! Then, I have to be there for the by pass surgery of Alice graham on Monday. In my line of work when it rains it pours. I am feeling profoundly grateful for all the blessings in my life, for my marriage, my family and my vocation. Thanks be to God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home